Top Websites With The Most Fashionable And Affordable Clothing For College Students
College students tend to be busy all the time. I don’t know about you, but I don’t always have time to go to the mall and look for clothes. Not only is online shopping fast and convenient, but you can find awesome deals that are sometimes harder to find in stores. It is possible to look stylish and not have to spend half of your bank account on your clothes. Here are a few great websites to shop from to get fashionable and affordable clothing for men and women:
1. www.forever21.com This is probably the most popular website for college students to buy clothing from. Forever 21 always has the latest trends and their clothes are incredibly cheap. This is one of my favorite stores to order clothes and accessories from online. Shopping online at Forever 21 is great because you can most likely find everything that you want in your size, whereas the stores may not always carry everything. It also has clothing for virtually everyone–from the Love 21 collection to the plus size collection. And yes, boys, you can shop here too! The men’s section has a wide variety of hip clothing to choose from!
2. www.moddeals.com Mod Deals is an online women’s fashion store that sells accessories, jewelry, purses, and beauty products. The items are inexpensive and cute.
3. www.stylesforless.com Styles For Less has many store locations, but doing your online shopping from the website is the easiest option. It sells women’s clothing, footwear, and more. There are tons of amazing deals and sales, as well as several clothing options. I don’t think many college students know about this website, so you should definitely check it out when you’re online shopping!
4. www.10dollarmall.com This website has clothes under $10 for everyone. You can get men’s and women’s clothing for really low prices. The best part is that everything is trendy and either $10 or less. You can’t go wrong with shopping here because you won’t have to completely empty your pockets and feel guilty about buying a bunch of things later.
5. www.necessaryclothing.com Necessary Clothing has fashionable women’s clothing at cheap prices. You can get free shipping if you spend $125 or more within the US. Check out the new arrivals, sales, dresses, shoes, and more. This is a great website to shop at that not many college students are aware of.
6. www.charlotterusse.com Charlotte Russe is a popular store for young women. I love this store, but unfortunately, my campus does not have one anywhere near it, so the website is where I do my shopping. There are always deals going on at Charlotte Russe, especially for shoes. You can buy one pair of shoes and get another pair for $5. The skirts and dresses are stylish and super cheap.
7. www.rue21.com/store Rue 21 offers amazing clothes for both men and women. You can find awesome graphic tees, dresses, skirts, accessories, fragrances, and much more. Rue 21 always has sales going on. This is one of my favorite stores because it has trendy clothes that cost little money.
8. www.debshops.com Deb sells women’s clothes that are perfect for college students, no matter what size you are. They have both junior sizes and plus sizes. You can get anything from a prom dress to a jumpsuit at Deb.
9. www.gojane.com Go Jane has pretty women’s clothes for every occasion. You can look at trends and buy accessories like hats, belts, and sunglasses for low prices. Browse through the website to see what’s new and trending.
10. www.us.asos.com/?hrd=1 ASOS sells both men’s and women’s clothing. You can find a variety of different styles and even buy vintage clothing. If you join ASOS on Campus (for college students), you can get 10% off of your purchases. Pretty amazing, right?
11. www.sammydress.com Sammy Dress has really cheap clothing for both men and women. It is perfect for college students because many of the items ship in 24 hours and even ship for free.
12. www.urbanog.com A lot of my friends order clothes from Urban Original. It only sells items for women. There is almost always a sale going on, like buy one, get one 50% off. You buy popular styles and brands, but you get them for extremely cheap. This is a good place to buy shoes and dresses for going out.
All of these are great places for online shopping because you get incredible savings while purchasing fashionable items. Next time you are shopping online, browse through some of these stores. Tell all of your other college friends about them so they stop wasting money on expensive clothes. Your bank accounts will thank you.
image via www.deafblind.org.uk
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Discuss This Article
More Uloop Fashion Articles
Recent University of Iowa News Articles
RECENT UNIVERSITY OF IOWA CLASSIFIEDS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
TOP UNIVERSITY OF IOWA NEWS
MOST POPULAR UNIVERSITY OF IOWA NEWS
BROWSE OTHER COLLEGES
- By CollegeIowa State UniversityUniversity of IowaUniversity of Northern IowaDes Moines Area Community CollegeCornell CollegeSt. Ambrose UniversityDrake UniversityKirkwood Community CollegeIowa Western Community CollegeAshford UniversityBriar Cliff UniversityBuena Vista UniversityCentral CollegeClarke CollegeCoe CollegeDes Moines UniversityDordt CollegeGraceland UniversityGrand View CollegeGrinnell CollegeKaplan UniversityLoras CollegeLuther CollegeMorningside CollegeMount Mercy CollegeNorthwestern CollegePalmer College of ChiropracticSimpson CollegeUniversity of DubuqueUpper Iowa UniversityWartburg CollegeWilliam Penn UniversityClinton Community College (IA)Eastern Iowa Community College DistrictHawkeye Community College Indian Hills Community College Iowa Lakes Community College Iowa Valley Community College DistrictMuscatine Community College Northeast Iowa Community CollegeNorthwest Iowa Community CollegeScott Community College Southeastern Community College (IA)Western Iowa Tech Community CollegeAIB College of BusinessAllen CollegeAmerican College of Hairstyling-Cedar RapidsAmerican College of Hairstyling-Des MoinesAmerican Hair AcademyAveda Institute-Des MoinesCapri College-DavenportCapri College-DubuqueCarlson College of Massage TherapyCollege of Hair DesignDivine Word CollegeEllsworth Community CollegeEmmaus Bible CollegeFaith Baptist Bible College and Theological SeminaryFaust Institute of Cosmetology-Spirit LakeIowa School of Beauty-Des MoinesIowa School of Beauty-MarshalltownIowa School of Beauty-Sioux CityITT Technical Institute-CliveKaplan University-Cedar Falls CampusKaplan University-Davenport CampusKaplan University-Des Moines CampusLa James College of Hairstyling and CosmetologyLa James International College-DavenportLa James International College-Iowa CityLa James International College-JohnstonMaharishi University of ManagementMercy College of Health SciencesPCI Academy-AmesShiloh UniversityThe Salon Professional Academy-Iowa CityTotal Look School of Cosmetology & Massage TherapyUnityPoint Health-Des Moines School of Radiologic TechnologyUniversity of Phoenix-IowaVatterott College-Des MoinesWaldorf CollegeWartburg Theological Seminary
- By State
- By City