Member Solutions Associate in Austin
DescriptionMember Solutions Associates know how to build and maintain relationships. They focus on managing relationships with GLG's Council Members: 425,000 former C-suite executives, academics, scientists, policy specialists, former public sector leaders and other top professionals. Member Solutions Associates interface with Council Members daily to strengthen their relationship with, and understanding of, GLG.
Member Solutions Associates thrive in a fast-paced environment, multitasking between various responsibilities. They are curious individuals who are excited about a communication-driven role and problem solving with business and investment leaders. Whether it is walking the CEO of a Fortune 1000 company through GLG's project workflow and payment platform or chatting with a new Council Member about building out her profile via our online chat feature, the Member Solutions Associate role is an exciting entry-level position in a growing global firm. GLG currently has the following Member Solutions Associate openings:
MEMBER SOLUTIONS ASSOCIATE - PORTUGUESE AND SPANISH LANGUAGE SKILLS
- Member Solutions Associates with Portuguese and Spanish language skills will be aligned with Council Members located in Latin America.
- In addition to interacting with Latin American Council Members, in this role the Member Solutions Associate will work closely with GLG's Latin American focused Research team.
MEMBER SOLUTIONS ASSOCIATE - NORTH AMERICAN AND WESTERN EUROPEAN-BASED COUNCIL MEMBERS
- Member Solutions Associate will be aligned with Council Members located in North America and Western European-based Council Members.
- In addition to interacting with Council Members in these geographies, in this role, the Member Solutions Associate will work closely with GLG's North American Financial Services Research team.
As a Member Solutions Associate, each day will present a variety of inquiries from both Council Members and colleagues requiring critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills. You will learn to master the Council Member relationship workflow while developing business acumen, time management skills, professionalism, negotiation and communication skills. In our open and collaborative workspace, you will communicate with colleagues across multiple GLG teams in a friendly, idea-sharing, and support-driven manner.
- Complete a fast-paced training program that leads to client/end-market and industry alignment
- Interact with GLG Council Members and address their inquiries, via email, telephone, and live chat regarding their consulting relationship with GLG, including issues relating to payment and technology tools
- Partner with other GLG teammates to develop a deep understanding of client/end market strategy and offer support to alignment teams
- Develop knowledge of industry dynamics across all verticals and sectors through the use of technology tools and other creative means
- Collaborate with GLG's compliance team to protect the integrity of all GLG engagements and to ensure that Council Member profiles are complete and up-to-date
Related University of Iowa Jobs Listings
CONTINUE JOBS SEARCH
GET NEW LISTINGS DELIVERED DAILY
UNIVERSITY OF IOWA Internships NEWS ARTICLES
- 3 Tips to Answering Popular Interview Questions: Perfecting Your...
- Top 5 Ideal Charities for Student Volunteers in Minneapolis
- This Cover Letter Will Land You That Internship
- Details to Consider Before Accepting a Summer Internship
- 10 Tips Before You Start Your First Internship
- 6 Productive Ways to Spend Your Summer
- Constructing the Perfect Thank-You Note
BROWSE OTHER COLLEGES
- By CollegeIowa State UniversityUniversity of IowaUniversity of Northern IowaDes Moines Area Community CollegeCornell CollegeSt. Ambrose UniversityDrake UniversityKirkwood Community CollegeIowa Western Community CollegeAshford UniversityBriar Cliff UniversityBuena Vista UniversityCentral CollegeClarke CollegeCoe CollegeDes Moines UniversityDordt CollegeGraceland UniversityGrand View CollegeGrinnell CollegeKaplan UniversityLoras CollegeLuther CollegeMorningside CollegeMount Mercy CollegeNorthwestern CollegePalmer College of ChiropracticSimpson CollegeUniversity of DubuqueUpper Iowa UniversityWartburg CollegeWilliam Penn UniversityClinton Community College (IA)Eastern Iowa Community College DistrictHawkeye Community College Indian Hills Community College Iowa Lakes Community College Iowa Valley Community College DistrictMuscatine Community College Northeast Iowa Community CollegeNorthwest Iowa Community CollegeScott Community College Southeastern Community College (IA)Western Iowa Tech Community CollegeAIB College of BusinessAllen CollegeAmerican College of Hairstyling-Cedar RapidsAmerican College of Hairstyling-Des MoinesAmerican Hair AcademyAveda Institute-Des MoinesCapri College-DavenportCapri College-DubuqueCarlson College of Massage TherapyCollege of Hair DesignDivine Word CollegeEllsworth Community CollegeEmmaus Bible CollegeFaith Baptist Bible College and Theological SeminaryFaust Institute of Cosmetology-Spirit LakeIowa School of Beauty-Des MoinesIowa School of Beauty-MarshalltownIowa School of Beauty-Sioux CityITT Technical Institute-CliveKaplan University-Cedar Falls CampusKaplan University-Davenport CampusKaplan University-Des Moines CampusLa James College of Hairstyling and CosmetologyLa James International College-DavenportLa James International College-Iowa CityLa James International College-JohnstonMaharishi University of ManagementMercy College of Health SciencesPCI Academy-AmesShiloh UniversityThe Salon Professional Academy-Iowa CityTotal Look School of Cosmetology & Massage TherapyUnityPoint Health-Des Moines School of Radiologic TechnologyUniversity of Phoenix-IowaVatterott College-Des MoinesWaldorf CollegeWartburg Theological Seminary
- By State
- By City