Membership Recruiter in Austin
DescriptionRecruiting Associates know how to make the right connections with the right people. They focus on identifying top professionals who can provide industry insight and knowledge to our clients, the world's leading financial investment firms, professional services firms, and corporations, as they seek to learn more about the world around us. Recruiting Associates explain to industry professionals what it means to work with GLG and recruit them into GLG's professional membership network, the GLG Councils. In addition, they manage the relationships with new Council Members and serve as a liaison between them and research professionals within GLG.
Recruiting Associates thrive in a fast-paced environment, multitasking between various projects. They are curious individuals who are excited about a communication-driven role. Whether it is successfully communicating GLG's business model to a current CEO of a major company or composing a professional biography to present to a client, the Recruiting Associate role is an exciting entry-level position in a growing global firm. GLG currently has the following Recruiting Associate openings:
Recruiting Associate - North America Clients
Recruiting Associates aligned with North American clients will work closely with GLG\xb4s Research teams servicing Corporate Markets, Hedge Funds, Private Equity Firms, Venture Capital Firms and Investment Banks.
Recruiting Associate - Asia Clients
Recruiting Associates aligned with Asia-based clients focus on identifying top professionals in North America to service clients in China, Hong Kong, Korea, Japan, Singapore, India and Australia. In this role, the Recruiting Associate will collaborate with international GLG teams and will be exposed to the research interests of clients\xb4 respective regions. Must be flexible and willing to make phone calls in the evening to accommodate the time difference between the US and GLG Asia peers.
As a Recruiting Associate, each day presents a variety of research objectives requiring critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills. You will learn to master a client relationship workflow while developing business acumen, time-management skills, professionalism, and communication skills. In our open and collaborative work space, you will communicate with colleagues across multiple GLG teams in a friendly, idea-sharing, and support-driven manner.
- Complete a fast-paced training program that leads to client/end-market alignment
- Communicate clearly and effectively the mission and business model of GLG to industry professionals and recruit Council Members into the GLG Councils
- Work collaboratively in partnership with other GLG teammates to develop a deep understanding of the client's needs
- Gain knowledge of industry dynamics across all verticals and sectors through the use of technology tools and other creative means
- Learn GLG's policies and procedures for protecting the integrity of all GLG engagements
Related University of Iowa Jobs Listings
CONTINUE JOBS SEARCH
GET NEW LISTINGS DELIVERED DAILY
UNIVERSITY OF IOWA Internships NEWS ARTICLES
- 3 Tips to Answering Popular Interview Questions: Perfecting Your...
- Top 5 Ideal Charities for Student Volunteers in Minneapolis
- This Cover Letter Will Land You That Internship
- Details to Consider Before Accepting a Summer Internship
- 10 Tips Before You Start Your First Internship
- 6 Productive Ways to Spend Your Summer
- Constructing the Perfect Thank-You Note
BROWSE OTHER COLLEGES
- By CollegeIowa State UniversityUniversity of IowaUniversity of Northern IowaDes Moines Area Community CollegeCornell CollegeSt. Ambrose UniversityDrake UniversityKirkwood Community CollegeIowa Western Community CollegeAshford UniversityBriar Cliff UniversityBuena Vista UniversityCentral CollegeClarke CollegeCoe CollegeDes Moines UniversityDordt CollegeGraceland UniversityGrand View CollegeGrinnell CollegeKaplan UniversityLoras CollegeLuther CollegeMorningside CollegeMount Mercy CollegeNorthwestern CollegePalmer College of ChiropracticSimpson CollegeUniversity of DubuqueUpper Iowa UniversityWartburg CollegeWilliam Penn UniversityClinton Community College (IA)Eastern Iowa Community College DistrictHawkeye Community College Indian Hills Community College Iowa Lakes Community College Iowa Valley Community College DistrictMuscatine Community College Northeast Iowa Community CollegeNorthwest Iowa Community CollegeScott Community College Southeastern Community College (IA)Western Iowa Tech Community CollegeAIB College of BusinessAllen CollegeAmerican College of Hairstyling-Cedar RapidsAmerican College of Hairstyling-Des MoinesAmerican Hair AcademyAveda Institute-Des MoinesCapri College-DavenportCapri College-DubuqueCarlson College of Massage TherapyCollege of Hair DesignDivine Word CollegeEllsworth Community CollegeEmmaus Bible CollegeFaith Baptist Bible College and Theological SeminaryFaust Institute of Cosmetology-Spirit LakeIowa School of Beauty-Des MoinesIowa School of Beauty-MarshalltownIowa School of Beauty-Sioux CityITT Technical Institute-CliveKaplan University-Cedar Falls CampusKaplan University-Davenport CampusKaplan University-Des Moines CampusLa James College of Hairstyling and CosmetologyLa James International College-DavenportLa James International College-Iowa CityLa James International College-JohnstonMaharishi University of ManagementMercy College of Health SciencesPCI Academy-AmesShiloh UniversityThe Salon Professional Academy-Iowa CityTotal Look School of Cosmetology & Massage TherapyUnityPoint Health-Des Moines School of Radiologic TechnologyUniversity of Phoenix-IowaVatterott College-Des MoinesWaldorf CollegeWartburg Theological Seminary
- By State
- By City